Agricultural Finance and Farm Credit Services
It is inevitable that at sometime you may require additional funds in order to move your business forward or simply to make an individual purchase of machinery for example.
You need to borrow with confidence, from a company with experience and a true understanding of your requirements.
Agvendor.co.uk introduces you to the AMC.
The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AMC plc) – Competitive, "lend and leave" finance for farmers
AMC has been a specialist provider of finance to farm businesses for over 80 years, helping farmers and growers to expand and develop their enterprises.
Competitive rates and flexible arrangements
AMC can offer loans specifically developed to meet the needs of farms and rural businesses. Including:
The AMC Flexible Facility. Ideal for cash flow management or shorter term working capital needs
- A short-term loan facility
- Flexibility to suit your business needs
- A minimum term of 5 years (annual facility charge 0.5% of the facility limit)
- Minimum facility limit of £30,000
- Minimum withdrawal £5,000, minimum capital repayment £500
The Standard Loan. Ideal for longer term projects such as land purchase
- A long-term loan
- With terms from 5 to 40 years
- Minimum loan amount of £25,001
- No annual fees or annual reviews
- Variable or fixed rate of interest or a combination
The key features and benefits of AMC's loans and facilities are:
- A straightforward lend and leave approach, negotiable set up fee (minimum £750)
- No annual visits or reviews
- Competitive rates linked to Bank of England base rate (not LIBOR)
- Margins set for the term of the loan
- Loans available up to a maximum of 60% of the security value
- No call centres, only specialist teams
- No need to disturb existing bank arrangements
How can an AMC loan help your farm business?
An AMC loan can be used for a range of business development initiatives including:
- Land purchase
- Business expansion or diversification
- Restructuring of existing borrowing
- Funding new buildings or building improvements
- Buying livestock
- Funding agricultural inputs (e.g. seed, fertiliser, sprays)
AMC Bank Limited can also offer deposit and savings products.
If you would like a no obligation, confidential discussion about your farm finance needs please call one of our specialist New Business Managers on 01264 334 747 or email us at email@example.com. Or visit our website at www.amc.co.uk.
Secured loans available for business purposes only. In some cases to meet customer requirements, lending criteria will vary. The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation Plc.
Registered in England and Wales no. 234742. AMC Bank Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 1039896. The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation Plc and AMC Bank Limited Registered office: Charlton Place, Charlton Road, Andover, SP10 1RE. AMC Bank Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation Plc. AMC Bank Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under number 204591. AMC Bank Limited is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service.